My name is David Méndez and I currently live in Berlin, although I am from San Sebastián, Spain.
My passion for learning foreign languages made me an open-minded guy who is always eager to travel and get to know other cultures.
In 2012 photography crossed my path unexpectedly, so that I started to capture not only images from my travelling but also daily details.
Some quick facts
- Having worked as a Social Media Manager for a digital agency, I also have qualifications in tourism and computer programming.
- Learning languages is one of my passions: I can speak Spanish, English, French and German.
- I have lived in Toulouse, Lyon and Vienna.
- I like taking pictures of architecture, landscape, as well as portraits.
- Particularly interested in the aspects of aesthetics, composition and design in photography.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me!