My name is David Méndez and I currently live in Berlin, although I am from San Sebastián, Spain.
My passion for learning foreign languages made me an open-minded guy who is always eager to travel and get to know other cultures.
Five years ago photography crossed my path unexpectedly, so that I started to capture not only images from my travelling but also daily details.
Some quick facts
- I used to be a computer programmer but recently finished my studies of tourist guide, information and assistance.
- I speak Spanish, English, French and German.
- I have lived temporarily in Toulouse, Lyon, Berlin and Vienna.
- I like taking pictures of architecture, landscape and portrait.
- I tend to be aware of aesthetic and design.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me!